How you can flatten the curve
Our Advice: Take this seriously, but don't panic.
- Listen to local government and health officials.
- Seek information from the CDC and other reputable sources.
- Wash hands with soap for 20 seconds; maintain safe social distance.
- Focus on what you can control, and let go of what you can't.
- Volunteer through a reputable organization; follow their procedures.
- Stay-at-home orders usually allow volunteers to deliver food.
How to See Germs Spread (Coronavirus)
Have you ever been curious about how germs spread so easily, and why it is so important to wash your hands for 20 seconds? It turns out soap is actually pretty powerful stuff. Mark Rober shares an interesting, engaging, and empowering tutorial.
Why fighting the coronavirus depends on you
This video succinctly illustrates why flattening the curve is so important, and what you can do about it.